Strawberry and Kale Sorghum Salad
Red quinoa gives this salad a pleasant crunch and boosts the protein. The strawberries add beautiful colour and just the right amount of sweetness in the dressing.
Servings: 4 (hover over the number to adjust)
- Combine the sorghum, thyme, and water in a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add the quinoa and cook for another 10 minutes. Strain.
- Blanch and refresh the kale.
- Combine the sorghum-quinoa mix, kale, hempseed, strawberries, and red onion.
- Toss with the dressing, season and serve.
- Combine the strawberries, honey, white wine vinegar, and slowly whisk in the olive oil.