Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
3 hrs 30 mins
3 hrs 45 mins
An easy and flavourful marinade that just as good on grilled or roast pork.
Servings: 6 (hover over the number to adjust)
- Combine the mustard, garlic, Aleppo pepper, salt, and rub the pork tenderloins with it.
- Put the pork into a sous vide bag and seal. Refrigerate for minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- Set the sous vide machine to 135ºF and put the bag of pork in it. Cook for 3 hours.
- Remove the pork from the bag and transfer the liquid to a sauce pan.
- Over medium-high heat, whisk in the ultrasperse 3 and bring to a simmer.
- Heat the grape seed oil in a cast iron pan over medium-high heat. When hot, sear the tenderloins. When cooked, let rest for a few minutes.
- Slice and serve with the sauce.