Delightful pink pralines (pink sugar-coated almonds) make this simple and lovely tart filling extra special.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place the tart shells on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes or until golden.
- Combine the pink praline and cream in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook until mixture thickens enough to coat a spoon.
- Remove from heat and immediately pour into prepared tart shells.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.