Peppadew Pepper Salsa
A fresh and flavourful salsa that's a natural with tortilla chips or as a condiment for grilled meats and shellfish.
Author: Nicole MacVicar
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 8 cups
- 1 cup finely chopped peppadew peppers
- 1-12 oz jar pickled jalepenos, finely chopped
- 2 cups San Marzano tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1-16 oz jar salsa verde
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup finely chopped basil
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp 4 pepper grinder
- Sudachi juice, to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment with grilled meat and shellfish. Refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Qualifirst's COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking. Taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavor balance, is one of her favorite pastimes.