- 946 ml Grand Caesar drink mix
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp togarashi chili and sea salt
- Combine the caesar mix and vodka.
- Rub a lime wedge along the rim of 4 cocktail glasses.
- Put the sea salt flakes or togarashi in a small plate. Press the rim of the glass into the seasoning and shake off the excess.
- Pour the caesar into the prepared glasses and serve.
Garnish with baby corn, bacon, basil sprig, beef jerky, carrot stick, celery stick, cherry tomatoes, cocktail franks, cubed cheese (cheddar, brie, pepper jack, smoked gouda etc.), chili peppers, cucumber spears, green and/or red pepper rings, jalapeno pepper, jalapeno popper, lemon, lime, orange and/or grapefruit wedges or swirls, meatballs (skewered), olives (plain or stuffed), pepperoncini, pepperoni stick, radishes, pickles, pickled vegetables (asparagus, carrots, onion etc.), rosemary sprig, shrimp, steak bites (skewered), smoked oysters or mussels, thyme sprig, zucchini spears etc.