David’s Tomato Curry Sauce
Adding David’s Bombay Curry to this quick tomato sauce cranks up the flavour in weeknight meals. The sauce is versatile and delicious simmered with vegetables, meat, fish, grains, beans or tofu.
Servings: 1 1/2 cups (hover over the number to adjust)
- Melt butter in a saute pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until the onion begins to caramelise.
- Add tomato paste, cream, bay leaf, and David’s Bombay Curry.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and add vegetables or protein.
- Serve with steamed basmati rice and chutney.