David’s Cajun Cauliflower
The caramelised edges and soft texture of roast cauliflower is a pleasure to eat. Here it gets a double hit of flavour from using David’s Cajun Rub for roasting and in the dip.
Servings: 4 - 6 (hover over the number to adjust)
- 1/2 tsp David’s Cajun Rub
- 2 cups sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put cauliflower into a mixing bowl. Toss with cashews and David’s Cajun Rub.
- Spread the cauliflower mixture on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until florets caramelise on the edges.
- For dip, combine David’s Cajun Rub and sour cream.