- In a heavy saucepan combine the coconut milk, agave nectar, and vanilla paste and warm over medium heat.
- Whisk a little coconut milk into the cornstarch to dissolve and whisk back into the saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the coconut milk thickens enough to coat a spoon.
- Strain into a bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Churn in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe
A fabulous dairy-free vegan ice cream made with creamy coconut milk.
Servings: 16 scoops (hover over the number to adjust)