Coconut Flour Pancakes
Grain-free coconut flour pancakes are a healthy and delicious way to start the day. Pile on your favourite topping.
Author: Nicole MacVicar
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 8 - 12
- Combine all ingredients except the coconut oil.
- Heat large skillet or pancake griddle over medium heat.
- Lightly grease the pan with the coconut oil.
- Ladle the batter onto the cooking surface.
- Cook until a lot of bubbles appear on the surface and the underside is golden. Flip and cook until golden.
- Serve hot drizzled with syrup.
Qualifirst's COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking. Taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavor balance, is one of her favorite pastimes.