Seasoned and roasted chickpeas are a great substitute for croutons on salads and are delicious eaten by the handful as a healthy snack.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cumin, paprika, cayenne, and sea salt.
- Toss the chickpeas with the coconut oil, lemon and lime juice, and half the spice mixture.
- Spread on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until crunchy.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the remaining spice mixture.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container for several weeks.