A cold weather, crowd-pleasing, dessert made with crisp apples sweetened with maple sugar and topped with a granola crumble. The fruity mango vinegar adds a hint of fruity acidity.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray or grease a 9 x 13" baking dish.
- In a large bowl, toss the apple filling ingredients together and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the granola, flour and maple sugar. Cut the cold butter into the granola mixture.
- Cover the apple filling with the granola crumble.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the apples are tender.
- Let the crisp rest for 30 minutes out of the oven.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of mango vinegar.