A crunchy brittle made with toasted almonds and coconut, sweetened with agave nectar and acacia honey. Perfect served with coffee or tea.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone pad or parchment paper.
- Combine the honey and agave in a saucepan and warm over medium heat until fluid.
- Add the toasted almonds and coconut and stir to combine.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and and spread the mixture with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the crunchtine over the surface.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave and drizzle decoratively over the surface.
- Chill and then break into shards.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.