Author: Nicole MacVicar
Recipe type: Dessert
- Blend the sugar and sorbet stabilizer.
- Bring the sugar/stabilizer and water to a boil in a medium saucepot to melt the sugar into a syrupy consistency stirring constantly so the mixture doesn't burn.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Once syrup is cool, stir the tayberry purée into the syrup until combined and pour into an ice cream maker. Churn until frozen.
- Scoop sorbet into an airtight container in the freezer.
- Remove from freezer and serve. (If your freezer is very cold you may want to remove a few minutes prior to make scooping easier).
Qualifirst's COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking. Taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavor balance, is one of her favorite pastimes.