A delicious homemade sauce thats sweet and spicy and great hot or cold.
Author: Nicole MacVicar
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, place a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, sugar, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Pour sauce over linguine, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Serves 8 as a side dish
– Ingredients adapted from allrecipes
Qualifirst's COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking. Taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavor balance, is one of her favorite pastimes.
Latest posts by Jodi MacKinnon (see all)
- Spiced Apple Cider - October 20, 2017
- Smoked Paprika Burgers with Beet Relish - October 2, 2017
- Squid Ink Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Dinosaur Kale - September 25, 2017