GRAND CAESAR COCKTAIL
Perfectly spiced Caesar Craft Grand Caesar cocktail mix is all you need for this brunch menu staple. Or, make it a meal by loading on the elaborate garnish of your choice. One bottle of Grand Caesar mix makes four 8 oz. servings.
Author: Jodi MacKinnon
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 8 oz. serving
- Mix Grand Caesar. Pour into pitcher if mixing with alcohol.
- Add vodka (optional) and mix well.
- Cut limes into wedges. Moisten rims of 4 to 8 cocktail glasses (depending on size of glass used).
- Place flaked sea salt in small bowl or rimmed plate. Roll outer rim of cocktail glass into sea salt. Salt the entire rim or only 1⁄2. Shake off excess.
- Pour Caesar Craft Grand Caesar into prepared glasses.
- Garnish options: baby corn, bacon, basil sprig, beef jerky, carrot stick, celery stick, cherry tomatoes, cocktail franks, cubed cheese (cheddar, brie, pepper jack, smoked gouda etc.), chili peppers, cucumber spears, green and/or red pepper rings, jalapeno pepper, jalapeno popper, lemon, lime, orange and/or grapefruit wedges or swirls, meatballs (skewered), olives (plain or stuffed), pepperoncini, pepperoni stick, radishes, pickles, pickled vegetables (asparagus, carrots, onion etc.), rosemary sprig, shrimp, steak bites (skewered), smoked oysters or mussels, thyme sprig, zucchini spears etc.
Mix well before serving.
Qualifirst's COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking. Taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavor balance, is one of her favorite pastimes.