This recipe is ideal as a gluten free or vegetarian stuffing, as it bakes deliciously in muffin tins. Or, it can be prepared and used as a stuffing for chicken or turkey.
Author: Jodi MacKinnon
Recipe type: Main
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180°C).
- Lightly grease muffin tins.
- Combine all ingredients until well moistened.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden outside and still moist in the center.
Qualifirst's COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking. Taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavor balance, is one of her favorite pastimes.
Latest posts by Jodi MacKinnon (see all)
- Spiced Apple Cider - October 20, 2017
- Smoked Paprika Burgers with Beet Relish - October 2, 2017
- Squid Ink Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Dinosaur Kale - September 25, 2017